Monday, March 3, 2008

Bored...

So the last couple days ive been kind of bored. You ever feel like that? ugh? I did general house stuff, ya know, laundry, clean kitchen, vaccumm. Boring stuff. I did get a little scrappin done on friday and almost finished a page. But now i cant seem to get the energy to finish it. just feeling blah. maybe i will try to work on it tomorrow and get it finished up. i would like to start another layout before the end of the week. so far thats the plan. So hopefully by the end of the week i will have that page done and posted, and another page started. Hope everyone is having a more exciting week than mine :)

1 comments:

Monica said...

Don't feel along! I wanted to do some card making tonight with all my new Stampin Up stuff and could not get motivated to save my life! I cleaned my work area, organized and am hpoing tomorrow night I'll have my MOJO back!